Shut Up!

Saturday, March 23 (Moab)


Today we went biking, as usual. If I had a dime every time I had to go biking… Well, let’s just say I’d be rich. As usual, mom stole my bike due to the higher level of comfort, security and awesomeness it has compared to the other bikes of my other brothers. My mom has ridden my bike more than me this trip. Something isn’t quite right. While we were biking uphill on sand the rest of the family went to look for some historical objects. My bike ride was quite peaceful although it was sporadically broken up by “Shut up!”s coming from an unnamed rider in our family, it was not Mom nor was it me. On the way down there was practically no need for pedalling or braking, my mom however chose to make extensive use of both. The downhill section was the best, your body felt tingles all over like your body was being torn apart. So much fun. The supposedly 2-3 hour trip took us about an hour.
By Ethan.

No comments:

Post a Comment