My favorite thing to do?


Friday, March 15, 2013
My favourite thing to do? Get woken up in the morning at about 7:00 am and have to be on the road by 8:30 am. I’d like to thank my Dad for that, and then he even made it even better by letting my brother drive for most of the day. I told my Mom if I didn’t see her again I’d like it to be written on my tombstone, “He did protest.” I also didn’t want him to drive because he had expressed a hankering to go to San Diego so he could drive my Mom’s rented car.

Before we hit the road I somehow managed to intercept my mother’s text messages to my older brother and discovered my mother was somehow intercepting my messages with a friend of my mine (I'm not saying if it was a girl or anything). My mom even texted her a comment which I would have preferred to have been able to remove. Needless to say the conversation I had with my mom when I met up with her was interesting. The rest of the day was rather uneventful other than my brothers and I went to a really fascinating canyon with caves and crevices. My mother turned green with envy and red with anger when she found out what we did while she was in San Diego. We drove for a long time and finished up in Las Vegas.
By Ethan.


No comments:

Post a Comment