Just A Diamondback Rattlesnake


Monday, March 20th, (Lake Havasu)
See rattlesnake in middle of trail. How fun!
What did we do today? We went to the same place we went yesterday, and the day before, and the day before… This time the only ones biking are my older brother and I. My brother walks me up this mountain with our bikes, we go to the top, and he tells me we’ve gone the wrong way. Unbelievable. I am already exhausted. We forge on often pushing our bikes. After we get to the rendezvous point I’m exhausted, I search for my family in hopes of water. After we all meet at the rendezvous point, my mom and my two little brothers start to change, taking off their clothes. At that point, a boat comes, and spotting it, I leave, pretending I don’t know my half-undressed family. After the boat leaves we go our separate way. Nothing much happened on the way back other than we were almost killed by a diamondback rattlesnake. We went to the car, waited for the slower members of the family and then went back to the pool. 
By Ethan


No comments:

Post a Comment