Boring...


Saturday, March 16th (Vegas)
We didn’t do a lot today. In the morning we went to pick up mom at the airport. For some absurd and illogical reason, however, neither of my parents would let us celebrate in the usual manner that the citizens and tourists of the region we were visiting do. It still puzzles me. After, we went to this place somewhere and did some things. It was rather boring and long, however, after that we did something much better--go to Lake Havasu, our first real destination. We finally arrived at our hotel after my brother got us lost. *mumbles something unintelligible* After we were settled my older brother went goofing off, biking with my mom. I had to stay behind because we hadn't gotten the keys for our room yet. Someone had to safeguard the digital devices. 
By Ethan.

No comments:

Post a Comment